Wednesday, March 16, 2022

GETTING an ANSWER from GOD

 

Matthew 18:3

King James Version

3 And said, 

Verily I say unto you, 

Except ye be converted, 

and become as little children, 

ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.


How does one get an answer from God?

Pray to Him, as a child would.

In all honesty.

In all eagerness.

Knowing nothing.

But wanting to know EVERYTHING.

Surely, you've seen children.

Fully concentrated.

Wrapped in attention.

Fascinated.

Eyes hardly blinking.

If anything, eyes as big as saucers.

I'm such a child, with GOD.

He knows I don't want to miss a thing.

I sit at JESUS' feet, completely transfixed.

Listening to EVERY word.

He reminds me to breathe.

I want to get every nuance, every instruction.

I want to get things right.

The moment His SPIRIT calls, I'm fully at attention.

Like I said, I don't want to miss a thing.

I pray to understand exactly as He wishes.

I can't bear to get it wrong.

I can't mislead you, that's why.

I take very great responsibility that I got the prompts right.

I'm all eyes, and ears.

I aim to never veer off course.

I can't ever.

I'm riding the BAT mobile.

The BORN AGAIN TRAIN.

Can't ever get derailed.


Related material:

CITIZENSHIP in HEAVEN


COMPLEX to SIMPLE

  2 Corinthians 11:3-4 King James Version 3 But I fear, lest by any means,  as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty,  so your minds...